Registration will begin soon.
- There is a limited number of places.
- There is a possibility to stay several days longer in the hotel if you enjoy to do some sightseeing on your own - after the Congress (If you are interested, let us know in the application form).
- Due to the previous problems no children are accepted.
To be unveiled soon.
Forms of presentation
Each speaker shall be given approximately 15 minutes for his/her presentation (including the following discussion). Please remember that you can present only your own research. A notebook and a projector will be provided by organizers. Each speaker should prepare the presentation in Power Point (alternative file forms: .pdf, .doc, please use office 2010 format) on USB memory drive. All these files will be uploaded to a conference computer and verified if they run on "all cylinders" to avoid surprises and delays in the schedule.
The presentations should concern one of the following scientific trends:
- Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis and Catalysis
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Other: [suggestions can be accepted]
Your poster has to be of DIN A0 size (841 mm wide and 1139 mm long) or similar.
Organizers will provide you with all the necessary equipment to attach the poster.
Abstract (one page, in English) should be submitted before September 9th for oral communications or poster presentations.
Abstracts received later may not be included in the Book of Abstracts. After evaluation and approval by the Scientific Committee, authors will be notified about the acceptance of their papers.
You can download an abstract scheme with the instructions for preparing the abstract. The abstract should be in .doc or .rtf format.
Please name the file: surname_oral.doc or surname_poster.doc (respectively to content).
Detailed schedule of conference will show up just after end of the registration period.